Sadly there are hardly any Mexican dishes cooked in the slow cooker so I decided to make chicken mole!
- Scoop the Doña Maria Mole paste into your blender. Add 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Blend and check for no clumps.
- Add your chicken into the slow cooker.
- Add potatoes
- Add Carrots
- Pour the mole sauce over it and cover.
- Cook on High for 5-6 hours
- Your chicken mole is done when the chicken is tender and can easily be shredded with your utensil.
TIP: Check your mole at the middle mark of cooking an approximate 2.5-3 hours into cooking. Give it a stir. If it seems too think add about 3/4 of chicken broth, mix and cover.