recipe from Stacy Guck
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts about 1 1/2 lb.
- 1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Sea salt and pepper
- 12 Asparagus stalks end trimmed
- 1 oz Tomatoes chopped up or sun dried tomatoe
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place the chicken on a clean chopping board and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper.
- Start cutting each one lengthwise to create the pockets. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Add 3 sprigs of asparagus and a couple of pieces of sun-dried tomatoes to a mozzarella slice, then roll it to hold them inside.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with it.
- Close the pocket with a toothpick. Heat oil in skillet.
- Add in the chicken and sear it until nicely golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until thorough.