Awesome creamy and tasty stuffed shells dish.
- 15 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cups olive oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta shells until al dente. Drain, then let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together ricotta, mozzarella, half the sun-dried tomatoes, and basil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine chicken broth, heavy cream, and remaining sun-dried tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and let cook 5 minutes.
- Pour almost all the sauce into an ovenproof skillet or baking dish.
- Spoon ricotta filling into shells and add to pan, then spoon over remaining sauce.
- Bake until cheese is melty and bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes.