A salty and sweet dish of tomato sauce made with tuna, Cento Certified San Marzano Tomatoes and anchovies over a bed of capellini.
- 5 tbsp Cento Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cento Hot Chili Peppers, diced (optional)
- 1 oz Cento Flat Fillets of Anchovies
- 2 tsp Bellino Minced Garlic
- 2 cans Cento Organic Certified San Marzano Tomatoes (28 oz), hand crushed
- 2 cans Cento Tuna Fish in Olive Oil (5 oz)
- 1 lb Anna Capellini
Cover bottom of a large frying pan or saucepan with oil. Brown chili pepper, anchovies and garlic in oil. Add tomatoes and stir well, then add tuna and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes. Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and cover with sauce, mixing until pasta is completely coated. Serve immediately. Serves 8.