Recipe from Cousin Loretta Celona London
A tasty corn meal and cheese snack. Great as a side dish as well. My father-in-law George A. Capielo use to make this recipe in New York and is a great tasting snack.
- Melt butter, pour corn meal and 2 eggs and mix on low flame
- Pour milk (pour slowly)
- Add 10-12 slices of cheese and a chunk of Velvetta cheese.
- Turn flame off.
- If not soft add a little butter. Corn meal should be soft.
- Shape into a hot dog like shape and fry in Wesson oil until golden brown.
- After done slice down the middle and either butter and or add a slice of cheese to the middle and enjoy.