|carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick||2 large|
|red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks||2 large|
|garlic, finely minced||3 cloves|
|boneless skinless chicken breasts||4|
|ground ginger||2 tsp|
|orange juice concentrate||8 ounces|
|Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments||2 cups|
|Green onions, chopped||2|
|hot cooked rice|
- Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in Crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
- Top with orange segments and green onions.
- Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
Add some stir fry Chinese veggies to go with this. Use Napa cabbage, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and broccoli.