|Imported Olive Oil||5 tbsp|
|Hot Chili Pepper, diced (optional)||1 dried|
|Flat Anchovies||1 oz|
|Minced Garlic||2 tsp|
|28 oz Peeled Tomatoes, hand-crushed||2|
|Tuna in Olive Oil||2 - 5 oz|
|Capellini pasta||1 lb|
- Cover bottom of large frying pan or sauce pan with oil.
- Brown chili pepper, anchovies and garlic in oil.
- Add tomatoes; stir well.
- Add tuna and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to instructions on package.
- Cover pasta with sauce; mix until pasta is completely coated.
- Serve immediately.