This slow cooker orange chicken is breaded chunks of chicken tossed in a sweet and savory Asian sauce and cooked in the crock pot. A take out copycat that’s perfect for a busy weeknight!
- Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in Crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
- Top with orange segments and green onions.
- Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
Add some stir fry Chinese veggies to go with this. Use Napa cabbage, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and broccoli.